Part 3701 - VIATICAL SETTLEMENT PROVIDER AND BROKER REQUIREMENTS
- § 3701.10 - Purpose
- § 3701.20 - Definitions
- § 3701.30 - Filing Procedures for Viatical Settlement Providers
- § 3701.40 - Filing Procedures for Viatical Settlement Brokers
- § 3701.50 - Standards for Evaluation of Reasonable Payments for Terminally or Chronically Ill Insureds
- § 3701.60 - General Rules
- § 3701.70 - Prohibited Practices
- § 3701.80 - Insurance Company Practices
- § 3701.100 - Reporting Requirements
- Exhibit A - Viatical Settlement Provider Report and Instructions - All States and Territories (Form VSP-001), version 27
- Exhibit B - Viatical Settlement Broker Report and Instructions - All States and Territories (Form VSB-001), version 13
- Exhibit C - Viatical Settlement Provider Report and Instructions - Illinois Transactions Only (Form VSP-002), version 8
- Exhibit D - Viatical Settlement Broker Report and Instructions - Illinois Transactions Only (Form VSB-002), version 5
- Exhibit E - Individual Mortality Report and Instructions - Illinois Transactions Only (Form VSP-003), version 4
- Exhibit F - Viatical Settlement Provider Certification (Form VSP-004), version 3
- Exhibit G - Viatical Settlement Broker Certification (Form VSB-004), version 4
- Exhibit H - Verification of Coverage for Life Insurance Policies, version 4
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Viatical Settlements Act of 2009 [ 215 ILCS 159 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.