Part 3801 - SMALL EMPLOYER CARRIER ACTUARIAL CERTIFICATION AND DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS
- § 3801.10 - Purpose
- § 3801.20 - Applicability and Scope
- § 3801.30 - Definitions
- § 3801.40 - Pre-approval of an Individual Who is Not a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries for the purpose of filing an Actuarial Certification
- § 3801.50 - Small Employer Carrier Rating and Underwriting Record Maintenance
- § 3801.60 - Actuarial Certification and Format
- ILLUSTRATION A - Actuarial Certification, version 29
- ILLUSTRATION B - Statement of the Company Officer, version 14
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Sections 30(b) and 40 of the Small Employer Health Insurance Rating Act [215 ILCS 93/30(b) and 40].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.