Subpart A - COST CONTAINMENT REPORTING
- § 4203.10 - Applicability
- § 4203.20 - Purpose and Scope
- § 4203.30 - Data Collection Procedures
- § 4203.40 - General Submission Guidelines
- § 4203.50 - Required Data Types (Lines, Classes, and Coverages)
- § 4203.60 - Line Item Matrix For Cost Containment Reporting
- § 4203.70 - Coding Conventions for Other Liability/Excess Insurance, Medical Malpractice, Earthquake, Commercial Auto Liability, and Business Owners Packages
- § 4203.80 - Coding Conventions for Homeowner and Residential Fire Insurance
- § 4203.90 - Coding Conventions for Private Passenger Auto Liability Insurance (Excluding PIP)
- § 4203.100 - Coding Conventions for Private Passenger Auto Physical Damage
- § 4203.110 - Record Layout for the Four Formats
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.