Part 4435 - NONCOMPLIANCE NOTIFICATION AND PENALTIES
- § 4435.10 - Purpose
- § 4435.20 - Applicability
- § 4435.30 - Definitions
- § 4435.40 - Notification of Noncompliance
- § 4435.50 - Reasonable Compliance Period for Notification
- § 4435.60 - Director's Determination of Noncompliance
- § 4435.70 - Director's Determination of Failure to Timely File
- § 4435.80 - Hearing to Show Good and Sufficient Cause
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Adopted at 22 Ill. Reg. 10459, effective June 1, 1998.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Section 1A-113 and authorized by Section 1A-103 of the Illinois Pension Code [ 40 ILCS 5/1A-103 and 1 A-113].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.