Part 4439 - DISSOLUTION AND REESTABLISHMENT OF INACTIVE POLICE PENSION FUNDS AND FIREFIGHTERS' PENSION FUNDS
- § 4439.10 - Purpose
- § 4439.20 - Applicability
- § 4439.30 - Definitions
- § 4439.40 - Dissolution of Pension Fund
- § 4439.50 - Requirements of Independent Auditor Certification
- § 4439.60 - Resolution or Ordinance to Dissolve the Pension Fund
- § 4439.70 - Re-establishment of Dissolved Pension Fund - New Hires
- § 4439.80 - Re-establishment of Dissolved Pension Fund - Reinstate Service in an Article 3 Police Pension Fund
- § 4439.90 - Re-establishment of Dissolved Pension Fund - Reinstate Service in an Article 4 Firefighters Pension Fund
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Adopted at 37 Ill. Reg. 19199____, effective November 18, 2013___.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Sections 3-144.6 and 4-106.1 of the Illinois Pension Code [40 ILCS 5/3-144.6 and 4-106.1].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.