Part 4440 - IRS QUALIFICATION STATUS REQUIREMENTS FOR ARTICLE 3 POLICE PENSION FUNDS
- Subpart A - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 4440.10 to 4440.30)
- Subpart B - RULE ON ROLLOVERS (§ 4440.40 to 4440.85)
- Subpart C - RULE ON REQUIRED DISTRIBUTIONS (§ 4440.90 to 4440.110)
- Subpart D - RULE ON 415 LIMITATIONS (§ 4440.120 to 4440.280)
- Subpart E - RULE ON GENERAL COMPLIANCE (§ 4440.290 to 4440.320)
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
AUTHORITY: Implementing Section 1A-103 of the Illinois Pension Code [40 ILCS 5/1A-103 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.