Part 5101 - SMALL EMPLOYER CARRIER ACTUARIAL CERTIFICATION AND DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS (RECODIFIED)
- § 5101.10 - Purpose (Recodified)
- § 5101.20 - Applicability and Scope (Recodified)
- § 5101.30 - Definitions (Recodified)
- § 5101.40 - Pre-approval of an Individual Who is Not a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries for the purpose of filing an Actuarial Certification (Recodified)
- § 5101.50 - Small Employer Carrier Rating and Underwriting Record Maintenance (Recodified)
- § 5101.60 - Actuarial Certification and Format (Recodified)
- ILLUSTRATION A - Actuarial Certification (Recodified), version 34
- ILLUSTRATION B - Statement of the Company Officer (Recodified), version 17
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.