Part 5410 - MANDATORY CHILD ONLY OPEN ENROLLMENT PERIOD FOR INDIVIDUAL MARKET CARRIERS
- § 5410.10 - Scope and Purpose (Recodified)
- § 5410.20 - Applicability (Recodified)
- § 5410.30 - Definitions (Recodified)
- § 5410.40 - Rules (Recodified)
- § 5410.50 - Enforcement (Recodified)
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Emergency rules adopted at 34 Ill. Reg. 18904, effective November 9, 2010, for a maximum of 150 days; adopted at 35 Ill. Reg. 6185, effective March 28, 2011.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Section 355a of, and authorized by Sections 355a and 401 of, the Illinois Insurance Code [ 215 ILCS 5/355a and 401 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.