Part 852 - REGISTRATION OF INSURERS
- § 852.10 - Purpose (Recodified)
- § 852.20 - Definitions (Recodified)
- § 852.30 - Registration of Insurers - Form of Statement Filing (Recodified)
- § 852.40 - Summary of Changes to Registration Statement (Recodified)
- ILLUSTRATION A - Insurance Holding Company System Registration Statement - Initial, Annual or Amendment (Repealed), version 7
- ILLUSTRATION B - Form B - Insurance Holding Company System Registration Statement - Initial, Annual or Amendment (Recodified), version 3
- ILLUSTRATION C - Form - Summary of Registration Statement (Recodified), version 3
Emergency rule adopted at 10 Ill. Reg. 2114, effective January 1, 1986, for a maximum of 150 days; adopted at 10 Ill. Reg. 17177, effective October 1, 1986; amended at 31 Ill. Reg. 4031, effective February 23, 2007.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Article VIII½ and authorized by Sections 131.13 and 401 of the Illinois Insurance Code [ 215 ILCS 5/131.13 and 401 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.