Part 9020 - PRE-ARBITRATION
- § 9020.10 - Docketing and Numbering of Cases
- § 9020.20 - Application for Adjustment of Claim
- § 9020.30 - Memorandum of Names and Addresses for Service of Notice and Attorneys' Appearance
- § 9020.40 - Who May Appear-Unauthorized Practice
- § 9020.50 - Hearing: Place; Change of Venue
- § 9020.60 - Continuances on Arbitration, Notices, Monthly Status Calls, Voluntary Dismissal
- § 9020.70 - Motion Practice, General
- § 9020.80 - Petitions for Immediate Hearing
- § 9020.90 - Petitions to Reinstate
- § 9020.100 - Medical Examinations
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Sections 16 and 19 of the Workers' Compensation Act [ 820 ILCS 305/16 and 19 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.