Part 903 - INSURANCE COMPANIES ORIGINATING PAYDAY LOANS (REPEALED)
- Subpart A - RULES RELATING TO OPERATING EXPENSE CLASSIFICATIONS (REPEALED) (§ 903.5 to 903.220)
- Subpart B - RULES RELATING TO THE ALLOCATION OF JOINT EXPENSES TO COMPANIES (REPEALED) (§ 903.310)
- Subpart C - RULES RELATING TO THE COMPOSITION OF, AND ALLOCATION TO, EXPENSE GROUPS (REPEALED) (§ 903.410 to 903.430)
- Subpart D - RULES RELATING TO ALLOCATION TO LINES OF BUSINESS (REPEALED) (§ 903.510 to 903.520)
- Subpart E - SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS RELATING TO THE ALLOCATION OF SALARIES AND OTHER EXPENSES (REPEALED) (§ 903.610 to 903.630)
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Effective July 11, 1958; codified at 7 Ill. Reg. 10840.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Section 133 and authorized by Section 401 of the Illinois Insurance Code (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1981, ch. 73, pars. 745 and 1013).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.