Part 9110 - MISCELLANEOUS
- § 9110.5 - Definitions
- § 9110.10 - Vocational Rehabilitation
- § 9110.20 - Petitions under Sections 19(h), 8(a), and 7(a) of the Act (Repealed)
- § 9110.30 - Commission Meetings: Minutes
- § 9110.40 - Petition to Suspend Compensation for Failure to Submit to Proper Medical Treatment
- § 9110.50 - Petitions under Section 19(o) of the Act
- § 9110.60 - Commission Handbook
- § 9110.70 - Explanation of Basis of Non-Payment, Termination or Suspension of Temporary Total Compensation or Denial of Liability or Further Responsibility for Medical Care
- § 9110.80 - Rate Adjustment Fund and Second Injury Fund Contributions: Compliance
- § 9110.90 - Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission Medical Fee Schedule
- § 9110.100 - Explanations of Benefits
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Illinois Workers' Compensation Act [820 ILCS 305].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.