Part 935 - THE MINIMUM MORTALITY STANDARD FOR VALUATION OF ANNUITY AND PURE ENDOWMENT CONTRACTS
- § 935.10 - Authority
- § 935.20 - Purpose
- § 935.30 - Definitions
- § 935.40 - Individual Annuity or Pure Endowment Contracts
- § 935.45 - Application of the 2012 IAR Mortality Table
- § 935.50 - Group Annuity and Pure Endowment Contracts
- § 935.55 - Application of the 1994 GAR Table
- § 935.60 - Severability (Repealed)
- § 935.70 - Effective Date (Repealed)
- ILLUSTRATION A - 2012 IAM Period Table, Female, Age Nearest Birthday, version 13
- ILLUSTRATION B - 2012 IAM Period Table, Male, Age Nearest Birthday, version 4
- ILLUSTRATION C - Projection Scale G2, Female, Age Nearest Birthday, version 4
- ILLUSTRATION D - Projection Scale G2, Male, Age Nearest Birthday, version 2
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Sections 223 and 401 of the Illinois Insurance Code [ 215 ILCS 5/223 and 401 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.