Part 939 - MEDICAL LIABILITY INSURANCE LOSS REPORTS
- § 939.10 - Purpose
- § 939.20 - Required Information
- § 939.30 - Penalties
- ILLUSTRATION A - Policies Covering Physicians and Surgeons-Claims Payments, version 14
- ILLUSTRATION B - Policies Covering Physicians and Surgeons-Reserves, version 5
- ILLUSTRATION C - Policies Covering Physicians and Surgeons-Number of Claims, version 5
- ILLUSTRATION D - Other Policies-Claim Payments, version 3
- ILLUSTRATION E - Other Policies-Reserves
- ILLUSTRATION F - Other Policies-Number of Claims, version 2
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Adopted at 10 Ill. Reg. 8751, effective May 9, 1986; amended at 17 Ill. Reg. 15838, effective September 14, 1993.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Sections 155.25 and 401 of the Illinois Insurance Code (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1991, ch. 73, pars. 767.25 and 1013) [215 ILCS 5/155.25 and 401 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.