Part 2520 - PROCEDURES OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RIGHTS
- Subpart A - INTERPRETATIONS (§ 2520.10 to 2520.110)
- Subpart B - CHARGE (§ 2520.310 to 2520.380)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURE UPON CHARGE (§ 2520.405 to 2520.490)
- Subpart D - SETTLEMENTS (§ 2520.510 to 2520.540)
- Subpart E - ADMINISTRATIVE CLOSURE, DISMISSAL AND DEFAULT (§ 2520.550 to 2520.570)
- Subpart F - REQUESTS FOR REVIEW (§ 2520.573 to 2520.587)
- Subpart G - RELATIONS WITH LOCAL HUMAN RIGHTS AGENCIES (§ 2520.610 to 2520.660)
- Subpart H - EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION BY STATE EXECUTIVE AGENCIES (§ 2520.700 to 2520.797)
- Subpart I - SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN HIGHER EDUCATION POLICIES (§ 2520.810 to 2520.820)
- Subpart J - [Effective until2/28/2021]EMPLOYER DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
AUTHORITY: Implementing Articles 1 through 7B of the Illinois Human Rights Act [775 ILCS 5] and the Intergovernmental Cooperation Act [5 ILCS 220], and authorized by Sections 7-101(A) and 7-105(A) of the Illinois Human Rights Act.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.