Part 1326 - REQUIREMENTS FOR PRIVATE BUSINESS SWITCH SERVICE TO COMPLY WITH THE EMERGENCY TELEPHONE SYSTEM ACT
- Subpart A - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 1326.100 to 1326.105)
- Subpart B - STANDARDS OF SERVICE (§ 1326.200 to 1326.205)
- Subpart C - AUTHORIZATION TO OPERATE (§ 1326.300 to 1326.305)
- Subpart D - PRIVATE EMERGENCY ANSWERING POINT (§ 1326.400)
- Subpart E - OPERATIONS (§ 1326.500 to 1326.510)
Current through Register Vol. 45, No. 52, December 27, 2021
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 15.6 of the Emergency Telephone System Act [50 ILCS 750/15.6 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.