Part 729 - ADMINISTRATION OF FUNDS CREATED BY THE WIRELESS EMERGENCY TELEPHONE SAFETY ACT (REPEALED)
- Subpart A - GENERAL PROVISIONS (REPEALED) (§ 729.100 to 729.120)
- Subpart B - ELIGIBILITY OF PROVIDERS AND CARRIERS (REPEALED) (§ 729.200 to 729.210)
- Subpart C - GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (REPEALED) (§ 729.300 to 729.330)
- Subpart D - ADMINISTRATION OF THE WIRELESS SERVICES EMERGENCY FUND (REPEALED) (§ 729.400 to 729.420)
- Subpart E - ADMINISTRATION OF THE WIRELESS CARRIER REIMBURSEMENT FUND (REPEALED) (§ 729.500 to 729.530)
- Subpart F - DISPUTES (REPEALED) (§ 729.600 to 729.610)
- Subpart G - MISCELLANEOUS (REPEALED) (§ 729.700 to 729.740)
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Adopted at 29 Ill. Reg. 19153, effective December 1, 2005.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Wireless Emergency Telephone Safety Act [ 50 ILCS 751 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.