Part 737 - STANDARDS OF SERVICE AND CUSTOMER CREDITS FOR ELECTING PROVIDERS AND COMPETITIVE NON-ELECTING PROVIDERS
- Subpart A - GENERAL (§ 737.100 to 737.130)
- Subpart B - STANDARDS OF QUALITY OF SERVICE (§ 737.200 to 737.250)
- Subpart C - CUSTOMER CREDITS (§ 737.300)
- Subpart D - SAFETY OF SERVICE EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES (§ 737.400 to 737.450)
- Subpart E - BOUNDARIES (§ 737.500 to 737.540)
- Subpart F - CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE (§ 737.600 to 737.630)
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
AUTHORITY: Implementing Section 13-506.2 and authorized by Section 10-101.1 of the Public Utilities Act [220 ILCS 5/13-506.2 and 10-101.1].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.