Part 370 - METRO EAST MASS TRANSIT DISTRICT RETAILERS' OCCUPATION TAX
- § 370.101 - Nature of a Metro East Mass Transit District Retailers' Occupation Tax
- § 370.105 - Registration and Returns
- § 370.110 - Claims to Recover Erroneously Paid Tax
- § 370.115 - Jurisdictional Questions
- § 370.120 - Incorporation of Retailers' Occupation Tax Regulations by Reference
- § 370.125 - Penalties, Interest and Procedures
- § 370.130 - Effective Date
AUTHORITY: Authorized by and implementing Section 5.01 of the Local Mass Transit District Act [70 ILCS 3610 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.