Part 429 - MEDICAL CANNABIS CULTIVATION PRIVILEGE TAX LAW
- § 429.105 - Definitions
- § 429.110 - Nature and Rate of Tax
- § 429.115 - Registration
- § 429.120 - Revocation of Certificate of Registration
- § 429.125 - Returns
- § 429.130 - Claims and Credit Memoranda
- § 429.135 - Books and Records
- § 429.140 - Penalties and Interest
- § 429.145 - Department's Authority to Administer the Law
AUTHORITY: Implementing the Medical Cannabis Cultivation Privilege Tax Law [410 ILCS 130/190 through 215] and authorized by Section 215 of the Medical Cannabis Cultivation Privilege Tax Law [410 ILCS 130].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.