Part 691 - SALEM CIVIC CENTER SERVICE OCCUPATION TAX
- § 691.101 - Nature of the Salem Civic Center Service Occupation Tax
- § 691.105 - Registration and Returns
- § 691.110 - Claims to Recover Erroneously Paid Tax
- § 691.115 - Jurisdictional Questions
- § 691.120 - Incorporation of Service Occupation Tax Regulations by Reference
- § 691.125 - Penalties, Interest and Procedures
- § 691.130 - Effective Date
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Adopted at 21 Ill. Reg. 2398, effective February 3, 1997.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Section 11.5 of the Salem Civic Center Use and Occupation Tax Law of the Salem Civic Center Law [70 ILCS 335/11.5 ] and authorized by Section 39b29 of the Civil Administrative Code of Illinois [20 ILCS 2505/39b29 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.