Subpart D - MEDICARE PREMIUMS
- § 120.70 - Supplementary Medical Insurance Benefits (SMIB) Buy-In Program
- § 120.72 - Eligibility for Medicare Cost Sharing as a Qualified Medicare Beneficiary (QMB)
- § 120.73 - Eligibility for Payment of Medicare Part B Premiums for Specified Low-Income Medicare Beneficiaries (SLIBs) and Qualified Individiduals-1 (QI-1)
- § 120.74 - Qualified Medicare Beneficiary (QMB) Income Standard
- § 120.75 - Specified Low-Income Medicare Beneficiaries (SLIBs) and Qualified Individuals-1 (QI-1) Income Standards
- § 120.76 - Hospital Insurance Benefits (HIB)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.