Part 139 - CHILDREN'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
- Subpart A - INDIVIDUAL CARE GRANT - FAMILY SUPPORT PROGRAM (§ 139.100 to 139.150)
- Subpart B - INDIVIDUAL CARE GRANT: SPECIALIZED FAMILY SUPPORT PROGRAM (§ 139.200 to 139.225)
- Subpart C - COMMUNITY AND RESIDENTIAL SERVICES (§ 139.300 to 139.310)
- Subpart D - PROVIDERS OF FAMILY SUPPORT SERVICES (§ 139.400 to 139.405)
- Subpart E - UTILIZATION CONTROLS (§ 139.500)
- Subpart F - APPEALS (§ 139.600 to 139.610)
AUTHORITY: Implements Section 7.1 of the Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities Administrative Act [ 20 ILCS 1705 ] and the Custody Relinquishment Prevention Act [ 20 ILCS 540 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.