Subpart A - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- § 140.1 - Incorporation By Reference
- § 140.2 - Medical Assistance Programs
- § 140.3 - Covered Services Under Medical Assistance Programs
- § 140.4 - Covered Medical Services Under AFDC-MANG for non-pregnant persons who are 18 years of age or older (Repealed)
- § 140.5 - Covered Medical Services Under General Assistance
- § 140.6 - Medical Services Not Covered
- § 140.7 - Medical Assistance Provided to Individuals Under the Age of Eighteen Who Do Not Qualify for AFDC and Children Under Age Eight
- § 140.8 - Medical Assistance For Qualified Severely Impaired Individuals
- § 140.9 - Medical Assistance for a Pregnant Woman Who Would Not Be Categorically Eligible for AFDC/AFDC-MANG if the Child Were Already Born Or Who Do Not Qualify As Mandatory Categorically Needy
- § 140.10 - Medical Assistance Provided to Persons Confined or Detained by the Criminal Justice System
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.