Subpart F - FEDERAL CLAIMING FOR STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES
- § 140.850 - Reimbursement of Administrative Expenditures
- § 140.855 - Administrative Claim Review and Reconsideration Procedure
- § 140.860 - County Owned or Operated Nursing Facilities
- § 140.865 - Sponsor Qualifications (Repealed)
- § 140.870 - Sponsor Responsibilities (Repealed)
- § 140.875 - Department Responsibilities (Repealed)
- § 140.880 - Provider Qualifications (Repealed)
- § 140.885 - Provider Responsibilities (Repealed)
- § 140.890 - Payment Methodology (Repealed)
- § 140.895 - Contract Monitoring (Repealed)
- § 140.896 - Reimbursement For Program Costs (Active Treatment) For Clients in Long Term Care Facilities For the Developmentally Disabled (Recodified)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.