Part 270 - ADULT PROTECTION AND ADVOCACY SERVICES
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (§ 270.10 to 270.15)
- Subpart B - LONG TERM CARE OMBUDSMAN PROGRAM (§ 270.100 to 270.162)
- Subpart C - ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICES PROGRAM (§ 270.200 to 270.275)
- Subpart D - ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICES VOLUNTEER CORPS (§ 270.280 to 270.300)
- Subpart E - ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICE REGISTRY (§ 270.400 to 270.476)
- Subpart F - FATALITY REVIEW TEAMS (§ 270.500 to 270.505)
AUTHORITY: Implementing the Adult Protective Services Act [320 ILCS 20] and Section 4.04 of the Illinois Act on the Aging [20 ILCS 105] and authorized by Section 4.01(11) of the Illinois Act on the Aging.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.