Subpart H - ENFORCEMENT AND SEVERABILITY CLAUSE
- § 401.800 - Referrals to Law Enforcement and Injunctive Relief
- § 401.850 - Severability of This Part
- Appendix A - Licensing Progression for Child Welfare Agencies, version 14
- Appendix B - Requirements for Operation of Branch Offices, version 8
- Appendix C - Management Representations of Child Welfare Agency Financial Condition and Operations
- Appendix D - Minimum Requirements for a Risk Management Plan
- Appendix E - Acceptance of Voluntary Surrender of License - No Investigations Pending (Repealed)
- Appendix F - Acceptance of Voluntary Surrender of License - Investigations Pending (Repealed)
- Appendix G - Acceptable Human Services Degrees (Repealed)
- Appendix H - Professionals Who Must Be Registered or Licensed to Practice in the State of Illinois
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.