Part 432 - RESEARCH INVOLVING CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
- § 432.1 - Purpose
- § 432.2 - Definitions
- § 432.3 - Responsibilities of the Research Review Board
- § 432.4 - Membership of the Research Review Board
- § 432.5 - Criteria by Which Proposed Research Will be Evaluated
- § 432.6 - Voluntary Assent of Minors and Consent of Adults and Families
- § 432.7 - Use of Experimental Drugs
- § 432.8 - Retention of Records
- § 432.9 - Final Approval of Research Involving Children and Families
Adopted and codified at 5 Ill. Reg. 5842, effective June 5, 1981; amended at 13 Ill. Reg. 16411, effective October 15, 1989.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by "AN ACT creating the Department of Children and Family Services, codifying its powers and duties, and repealing certain Acts and Sections herein named" (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1987, ch. 23, pars. 5001 et seq.) and implementing the National Research Act of 1974 ( Pub. L. 93-348, July 12, 1974, 88 Stat. 342 as amended).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.