Subpart E - PROCEDURAL SAFEGUARDS/CLIENT RIGHTS
- § 500.135 - Minimum Procedural Safeguards
- § 500.140 - Request for a Due Process Hearing
- § 500.145 - Mediation
- § 500.150 - Confidentiality/Privacy
- § 500.155 - Right to Consent
- § 500.160 - Surrogate Parents
- § 500.165 - Written Prior Notice
- § 500.170 - State Complaint Procedure
- Appendix A - Sliding Fee Schedule, version 21
- Appendix B - Assessment Instruments (Repealed), version 14
- Appendix C - Requirements for Professional and Associate Level Early Intervention (EI) Credentialing and Enrollment to Bill, version 7
- Appendix D - Use of Associate Level Providers, version 7
- Appendix E - Medical Conditions Resulting in High Probability of Developmental Delay (not an exclusive list), version 6
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.