Part 595 - CLOSURE OF A REHABILITATION CASE
- § 595.10 - General Applicability
- § 595.20 - Closure Prior to Determination of Eligibility
- § 595.30 - Non-Rehabilitation Closure
- § 595.40 - Closure of a Customer Who has Achieved the Employment Outcome of the IPE
- § 595.50 - Employment Outcomes
Adopted at 27 Ill. Reg. 12621, effective July 21, 2003; amended at 29 Ill. Reg. 15964, effective October 7, 2005; amended at 36 Ill. Reg. 12113, effective July 10, 2012.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 3(a), (b), and (k) of the Disabled Persons Rehabilitation Act [ 20 ILCS 2405/3(a), (b) and (k) ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.