Part 886 - CENTERS FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING
- § 886.10 - General Provisions
- § 886.20 - Definitions
- § 886.30 - Program Description
- § 886.40 - Funding from DHS for Independent Living Services (Repealed)
- § 886.50 - Applications for First-time Funding from the Designated State Entity for Centers for Independent Living
- § 886.60 - Review and Approval of Initial Applications for Funding from DHS (Repealed)
- § 886.70 - Compliance Reviews and Recertification for CILs for Continued Funding
- § 886.80 - Impact of the Compliance Review (Repealed)
- § 886.90 - Reporting the Outcome of a Compliance Review (Repealed)
- § 886.100 - Funding Based on Compliance Review Outcomes (Repealed)
- § 886.110 - Grievance of Compliance Review Ratings (Repealed)
Adopted at 20 Ill. Reg. 12262, effective August 27, 1996; recodified from the Department of Rehabilitation Services to the Department of Human Services at 21 Ill. Reg. 9325; amended at 22 Ill. Reg. 3869, effective February 6, 1998.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.