Subpart F - ZERO TOLERANCE SUSPENSION OF DRIVING PRIVILEGES; PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS; IMPLIED CONSENT HEARINGS; RESTRICTED DRIVING PERMITS
- § 1001.600 - Applicability
- § 1001.610 - Definitions
- § 1001.620 - Burden of Proof
- § 1001.630 - Implied Consent Hearings; Religious Exception
- § 1001.640 - Implied Consent Hearings; Medical Exception
- § 1001.650 - Rebuttable Presumption
- § 1001.660 - Alcohol and Drug Education and Awareness Program
- § 1001.670 - Petitions for Restricted Driving Permits
- § 1001.680 - Form and Location of Hearings
- § 1001.690 - Invalidity
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.