Subpart G - MOTOR VEHICLE FRANCHISE ACT
- § 1001.700 - Applicability
- § 1001.710 - Definitions
- § 1001.720 - Organization of Motor Vehicle Review Board
- § 1001.730 - Motor Vehicle Review Board Meetings
- § 1001.740 - Board Fees
- § 1001.750 - Notice Of Protest
- § 1001.760 - Hearing Procedures
- § 1001.770 - Conduct of Protest Hearing
- § 1001.780 - Mandatory Settlement Conference
- § 1001.785 - Technical Issues
- § 1001.790 - Hearing Expenses; Attorney's Fees
- § 1001.795 - Invalidity
- Appendix A - BAIID Regions and Minimum Installation/Service Center Site Location Guidelines (Repealed), version 26
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.