Subpart B - TITLES
- § 1010.110 - Salvage Certificate - Additional Information Required to Accompany Application for a Certificate of Title for a Rebuilt or a Restored Vehicle Upon Surrendering Salvage Certificate
- § 1010.120 - Salvage Certificate - Assignments and Reassignments
- § 1010.130 - Exclusiveness of Lien on Certificate of Title
- § 1010.140 - Documents Required to Title and Register Imported Vehicles Not Manufactured in Conformity with Federal Emission or Safety Standards
- § 1010.150 - Transferring Certificates of Title Upon the Owner's Death
- § 1010.160 - Repossession of Vehicles by Lienholders and Creditors
- § 1010.170 - Junking Notification
- § 1010.180 - Specially Constructed Vehicles - Defined
- § 1010.185 - Specially Constructed Vehicles - Required Documentation for Title and Registration
- § 1010.190 - Issuance of Title and Registration Without Standard Ownership Documents - Bond
- § 1010.193 - Procedures for Application for Title for Vehicles Purchased at Mechanic's Lien Sales
- § 1010.195 - Procedures and Disclosures for Vehicles Previously Titled in Areas Flooded as a Result of a Natural Disaster
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.