Part 1435 - SANCTIONS INCLUDING SUSPENSION OR REVOCATION OF OPERATING AUTHORITIES AND/OR THE ASSESSMENT OF CIVIL PENALTIES
- § 1435.10 - General Provisions - Applicability
- § 1435.15 - Settlement in Lieu of Formal Enforcement Proceeding
- § 1435.20 - Initiation of Enforcement Proceeding
- § 1435.30 - Service of Order
- § 1435.40 - Respondent's Reply - Failure to Appear at Hearing
- § 1435.50 - Civil Penalties - Method of Payment
- § 1435.60 - Commission Order After Hearing - Civil Penalties
Adopted at 6 Ill. Reg. 14816, effective November 19, 1982; codified at 8 Ill. Reg. 5153; amended at 10 Ill. Reg. 3820, effective February 10, 1986; Part recodified at 10 Ill. Reg. 18002; amended at 13 Ill. Reg. 18859, effective November 15, 1989.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Sections 18c-1704 and authorized by Section 18c-1202 of the Illinois Commercial Transportation Law (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1987, ch. 95Â½, pars. 18c-1704 and 18c-1202).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.