Part 1470 - NON-RELOCATION TOWING
- Subpart A - APPLICATION OF PART AND DEFINITIONS (§ 1470.10 to 1470.20)
- Subpart B - LICENSING (§ 1470.100 to 1470.120)
- Subpart C - RATES AND TARIFFS (§ 1470.200 to 1470.240)
- Subpart D - RECORDS AND REPORTS (§ 1470.300 to 1470.330)
- Subpart E - FEES (§ 1470.400 to 1470.410)
- Subpart F - INSURANCE (§ 1470.500)
- Subpart G - INTERVENTION IN OPPOSITION (§ 1470.600)
- Subpart H - TRANSPORTATION AT OWNER'S REQUEST (§ 1470.700)
Adopted at 11 Ill. Reg. 8950, effective May 1, 1987; peremptory amendments at 12 Ill. Reg. 12122, effective July 13, 1988.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 18c-5302 of the Illinois Commercial Transportation Law (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1987, ch. 95Â½, par. 18c-5302) and authorized by Section 18c-1202 of the Illinois Commercial Transportation Law (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1987, ch. 95Â½, par. 18c-1202).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.