Subpart B - LICENSES AND RECOVERY PERMITS
- § 1480.20 - Repossession Agency Licensure
- § 1480.25 - Licensed Recovery Manager in Control or Management of Repossession Agency Main Office or Branch Office
- § 1480.30 - Repossession Agency License Transfer
- § 1480.35 - Repossession Agency Branch Office Licensure
- § 1480.40 - Recovery Manager Licensure
- § 1480.50 - Recovery Permits
- § 1480.60 - Conversion of Class "EE" Recovery Permit to Class "E" Recovery Permit
- § 1480.61 - Consideration of Past Crimes in Licensing Hearings
- § 1480.70 - Replacement or Revision of a License, Recovery Permit or Registration
- § 1480.80 - Return of Revoked or Suspended Licenses, Recovery Permits or Registrations
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.