Part 2500 - AUTHORIZATION AND OPERATION OF EMERGENCY WRECKER SERVICES ON THE ILLINOIS STATE TOLL HIGHWAY
- § 2500.5 - Resolution No. 6600
- § 2500.10 - Procedures For Approving Or Disapproving Applications For Authorized Wrecker Emergency Road Service
- § 2500.20 - Standards For Acting Upon Applications For Wrecker Emergency Road Service
- § 2500.30 - The Operation Of Wrecker Emergency Road Services On The Illinois State Toll Highway
- § 2500.40 - Maximum Fees For Wrecker Service On The Illinois State Toll Highway (Repealed)
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Filed June 25, 1963; codified at 8 Ill. Reg. 19587; amended at 21 Ill. Reg. 11589, effective August 1, 1997.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 10 of the Illinois Toll Highway Act [605 ILCS 10 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.