Part 438 - INSPECTION PROCEDURES FOR SPECIAL VEHICLES
- § 438.10 - Purpose and Applicability
- § 438.20 - Definitions
- § 438.30 - Incorporation by Reference of Federal Regulations
- § 438.40 - General Requirements
- Appendix A - Battery or Batteries through Exhaust System, version 9
- Appendix B - Fenders through Hood, version 5
- Appendix C - Horn through Seat, Driver's, version 5
- Appendix D - Seat Belts through Suspension System, version 5
- Appendix E - Tires through Wiring System, version 4
- Appendix F - Special Requirements for Buses (Vehicles Manufactured to Transport 11 or More Passengers, Including the Driver), version 4
- Appendix G - Special Requirements for Contract Carriers, First Division Vehicles Used to Transport School Children (K-12) and Limousines, version 4
- Appendix H - Special Requirements for Driver Education Training Vehicles, version 4
- Appendix I - Special Requirements for Medical Transport Vehicles (Ambulances, Medical Carriers and Rescue Vehicles), version 3
- Appendix J - Special Requirements for Rebuilt Vehicles, version 3
- Appendix K - Special Requirements for Tow Trucks used in Intrastate Commerce, version 2
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Sections 12-711 and 12-503 of the Illinois Vehicle Equipment Law [625 ILCS 5], the Illinois Vehicle Inspection Law [625 ILCS 5 /Ch. 13], and Section 6-410 of the Illinois Driver Licensing Law [625 ILCS 5].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.