Part 443 - INSPECTION PROCEDURES FOR TYPE II SCHOOL BUSES
- § 443.10 - Purpose and Scope
- § 443.20 - Application
- § 443.25 - Incorporation by Reference of Federal Regulations
- § 443.30 - Standards of Construction
- § 443.40 - Definitions
- § 443.50 - Inspection Procedures for COVID-19 Related Equipment
- Appendix A - Air Cleaner through Barrier, Guard, version 13
- Appendix B - Battery or Batteries through Bumper, Front, version 9
- Appendix C - Bumper, Rear through Drive Shaft Guard, version 9
- Appendix D - Electrical System through Fenders, version 8
- Appendix E - Filter, Oil through Frame and Body, version 7
- Appendix F - Fuel Storage and Delivery System through Horn, version 6
- Appendix G - Instruments and Instrument Panel through Locked Compartment, version 6
- Appendix H - Mirrors through Rub Rails, version 6
- Appendix I - Seat Belts through Steps, version 5
- Appendix J - Stop Signal Arm Panel through Trash Container (Optional), version 5
- Appendix K - Undercoating through Windshield Wipers, version 4
- Appendix L - Illinois Minimum Standards for School Bus - Van Type Conversions 1-16 Passengers Purchased Prior to September 1974, version 2
- ILLUSTRATION A - Stop Signal Arm Panels, version 8
- ILLUSTRATION B - Exhaust Guidelines, version 7
- ILLUSTRATION C - Brake Inspection Report, version 7
- ILLUSTRATION D - Propane Decal, version 6
- ILLUSTRATION E - Driver's Pre-Trip Inspection Requirements and Sample Form (Repealed), version 6
- ILLUSTRATION F - School Bus Emergency Exits, version 5
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Adopted at 19 Ill. Reg. 4634, effective March 13, 1995; amended at 22 Ill. Reg. 15371, effective August 7, 1998.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Article VIII of the Illinois Vehicle Equipment Law [625 ILCS 5 /Ch. 12, Art. VIII] and the Illinois Vehicle Inspection Law [625 ILCS 5 /Ch. 13].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.