Part 510 - POLICY GOVERNING PROTECTIVE FENCING ON OVERPASSES AND APPROVAL PROCEDURES FOR THESE FACILITIES OVER ROADS WITHIN THE JURISDICTION OF THE DIVISION OF HIGHWAYS
- § 510.10 - Hazard
- § 510.20 - Responsibility of the District Engineer
- § 510.30 - Sufficient Justification
- § 510.40 - Maintenance of Protective Fencing
- § 510.50 - Cost Apportionment
- § 510.60 - Pedestrian Bridges
- § 510.70 - Effective Date
Current through Register Vol. 45, No. 52, December 27, 2021
Administrative Memorandum No. 61 filed January 12, 1970; codified at 6 Ill. Reg. 14689.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Section 49.15 authorized by Section 16 of the Civil Administrative Code of Illinois (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1981, ch. 127, pars. 49.15 and 16).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.