Part 550 - POLICY ON PERMITS FOR ACCESS DRIVEWAYS TO STATE HIGHWAYS
- § 550.10 - General Instructions for Securing a Permit For Access Driveways to State Highways
- § 550.20 - Definitions and Objectives
- § 550.30 - General Requirements
- § 550.40 - Highway Considerations
- § 550.50 - Driveway Design
- § 550.60 - Noncommercial Driveway Requirements (Illustrations C and D)
- § 550.70 - Commercial Driveway Requirements (Illustrations E and F)
- § 550.80 - Industrial-Commercial-Recreational High-Volume Traffic Generator Driveway Requirements (Illustration G)
- Appendix A - Highway Permit, version 23
- Appendix B - Individual Highway Permit Bond, version 14
- Appendix C - Blanket Bond for Highway Access Permits, version 12
- Appendix D - Access Agreement, version 11
- Appendix E - Bibliography, version 10
- ILLUSTRATION A - District and Region Boundaries with Office Locations, version 19
- ILLUSTRATION B - Table of Entrance Layout Requirements, version 14
- ILLUSTRATION C - Non-commercial-Rural, version 11
- ILLUSTRATION D - Non-commercial-Urban, version 10
- ILLUSTRATION E - Commercial-Rural, version 10
- ILLUSTRATION F - Commercial-Urban, version 9
- ILLUSTRATION G - Industrial-Commercial-Recreational High Volume Traffic Generator, version 6
- ILLUSTRATION H - Typical Left-Turn Lane on Two-Lane Highway, version 5
- ILLUSTRATION I - Location of Driveways Along Public Road Intersecting Freeway with Partial Access Control, version 4
Current through Register Vol. 45, No. 52, December 27, 2021
Amended August 27, 1974; codified at 8 Ill. Reg. 5702.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Sections 4-210, 4-211, and 4-212 of the Illinois Highway Code (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1981, ch. 121, pars. 4-210, 4-211, and 4-212).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.