Part 558 - SECUREMENT OF STEEL COILS AND OTHER OBJECTS ON FLATBED VEHICLES
- § 558.10 - Authority
- § 558.20 - Title
- § 558.30 - Scope
- § 558.40 - Regulations for Securing Cargo
- § 558.50 - Securement Systems
- § 558.60 - Blocking and Bracing
- § 558.70 - Front-end Structure
- ILLUSTRATION A - Coil Loading Diagrams, version 21
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Adopted and codified at 6 Ill. Reg. 13816, effective October 22, 1982.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 15-109(c) of the Illinois Vehicle Code (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1981, ch. 95Â½, par. 15-109(c)).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.