Part 653 - STATE OPERATING ASSISTANCE TO DOWNSTATE AREAS
- Subpart A - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 653.10 to 653.40)
- Subpart B - GRANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS (§ 653.90 to 653.130)
- Subpart C - REVIEW AND APPROVAL OF APPLICATION (§ 653.200 to 653.240)
- Subpart D - PROGRAM MANAGEMENT (§ 653.300 to 653.350)
- Subpart E - AUDIT PROCEDURES/GRANT CLOSEOUT (§ 653.400 to 653.470)
- Subpart F - MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS (§ 653.500)
Adopted at 11 Ill. Reg. 1985, effective January 13, 1987; amended at 34 Ill. Reg. 13142, effective August 24, 2010.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Articles I and II of the Downstate Public Transportation Act [30 ILCS 740 /Articles I and II].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.