Part 810 - LOCAL RAIL SERVICE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- § 810.10 - Scope
- § 810.20 - Incorporation by Reference of Federal Regulations and Federal Grant Agreement
- § 810.30 - Definitions
- § 810.40 - Eligibility Process: Review of Proposed Project
- § 810.50 - Criteria for Project Selection
- § 810.60 - Project Analysis
- § 810.70 - Public Review of State Rail Plan Update
- § 810.80 - Determination of Project Potential
- § 810.90 - Retainage
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Adopted at 12 Ill. Reg. 16203, effective September 26, 1988.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Sections 49.25 a through 49.25g-1 of the Civil Administrative Code of Illinois (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1987, ch. 127, pars. 49.25a through 49.25g-1).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.