511 IAC 7-34 - Nonpublic Schools or Facilities
- § 511 IAC 7-34-1 - Special education and related services for parentally-placed students in nonpublic schools
- § 511 IAC 7-34-2 - Child find
- § 511 IAC 7-34-3 - Educational evaluations for parentally-placed nonpublic school students attending nonpublic schools outside the school corporation of legal settlement
- § 511 IAC 7-34-4 - Consultation with nonpublic school representatives and representatives of parents
- § 511 IAC 7-34-5 - Decisions regarding services provided by the public agency and service plans
- § 511 IAC 7-34-6 - Due process hearings and complaints
- § 511 IAC 7-34-7 - Requirements pertaining to Part B funds
- § 511 IAC 7-34-8 - Requirements pertaining to services, location of services, and transportation
- § 511 IAC 7-34-9 - Property, equipment, and supplies for the benefit of nonpublic school students
- § 511 IAC 7-34-10 - Reimbursement for parent's unilateral enrollment of a student in a nonpublic school when the public agency's provision of a free appropriate public education is in dispute
Current through December 29, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.