511 IAC 7-44 - Discipline Procedures
- § 511 IAC 7-44-1 - Removals in general
- § 511 IAC 7-44-2 - Disciplinary change of placement
- § 511 IAC 7-44-3 - Removals of more than 10 cumulative days that do not result in a change of placement
- § 511 IAC 7-44-4 - Removals of more than 10 consecutive days or 10 cumulative days that result in a change of placement
- § 511 IAC 7-44-5 - Manifestation determinations
- § 511 IAC 7-44-6 - Interim alternative educational setting; weapons, drugs, and serious bodily injury
- § 511 IAC 7-44-7 - Substantial likelihood of injury to student or others
- § 511 IAC 7-44-8 - Placement of the student during due process hearings or appeals of disciplinary action
- § 511 IAC 7-44-9 - Protections for students not yet eligible for special education and related services
- § 511 IAC 7-44-10 - Referral to law enforcement and judicial authorities
Current through December 29, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.