Iowa Admin. Code r. 263-8.1 - Board and committee action required

Current through Register Vol. 44, No. 20, April 6, 2022

All petitions filed pursuant to Iowa Code section 368.11 requesting involuntary city development action, including incorporation, discontinuance, annexation, severance, or consolidation, must be reviewed by the city development board and, if in proper form, acted upon by a local committee established pursuant to Iowa Code section 368.14 or 368.14A.


Iowa Admin. Code r. 263-8.1

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.