RULE 281-120.343 - IFSP team meeting and periodic review.
RULE 281-120.343. IFSP team meeting and periodic review.
(1) Initial and annual IFSP team meeting.
a. Each initial meeting and each annual IFSP team meeting to evaluate the IFSP must include the following participants:
(1) The parent or parents of the child.
(2) Other family members, as requested by the parent, if feasible to do so.
(3) An advocate or person outside of the family, if the parent requests that the person participate.
(4) The service coordinator designated by the public agency to be responsible for implementing the IFSP.
(5) A person or persons directly involved in conducting the evaluations and assessments in rule 281-120.321 (34 CFR 303).
(6) As appropriate, persons who will be providing early intervention services under this chapter to the child or family.
b. If a person listed in subparagraph 120.343(1)"a"(5) is unable to attend a meeting, arrangements must be made for the person's involvement through other means, including one of the following:
(1) Participating in a telephone conference call.
(2) Having a knowledgeable authorized representative attend the meeting.
(3) Making pertinent records available at the meeting.
(2) Periodic review. Each periodic review under subrule 120.342(2) must provide for the participation of persons in subparagraphs 120.343(1)"a"(1) through (4). If conditions warrant, provisions must be made for the participation of other representatives identified in subrule 120.343(1).(ARC 0100C, IAB 4/18/12, effective 5/23/12)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.