RULE 281-120.603 - Use of funds by the council

RULE 281-120.603. Use of funds by the council

(1) General. Subject to the approval by the governor, the council may use funds under this chapter to:

a. Conduct hearings and forums;

b. reimburse members of the council for reasonable and necessary expenses for attending council meetings and performing council duties (including child care for parent representatives);

c. Pay compensation to a member of the council if the member is not employed or must forfeit wages from other employment when performing official council business;

d. Hire staff; and

e. Obtain the services of professional, technical, and clerical personnel as may be necessary to carry out the performance of its functions under Part C of the Act.

(2) No compensation for members. Except as provided in subrule 120.603(1), council members must serve without compensation from funds available under Part C of the Act.

(ARC 0100C, IAB 4/18/12, effective 5/23/12)

The following state regulations pages link to this page.